"Ohene" Father's Day Grazing Box
Treat Dad to our “Ohene” grazing box filled with carefully curated afro-fusion treats fit for a King (and his spare)! (Vegan alternatives available).
Last orders on Friday, 19 June for Sunday, 21 June (Fathers Day) delivery to London (within M25) including some Essex postcodes.
What's inside the "ohene"grazing box?
Ohene” means a King in Akan. With that in mind, we have carefully curated a grazing box with delicious treats fit for a king.
In this box you will find:
Something savoury …
- Grilled suya lamb bites and Jollof rice micro pot
- Boneless chicken thighs tossed in pickled scotch bonnet butter
- Yam balls with chilli jam
- “Kelewele” spicy fried plantain with peanuts
- Sobolo/Zobo ginger and hibiscus drink
- Mini bofrot/puff with coconut caramel
- Sweet “chinchin”
- Fresh summer berries
- Chunks of Whittaker’s Ghana Dark chocolate
We hope you enjoy this as much as we enjoyed putting it all together for you!
Delivery to London (within M25) including some Essex postcodes.
Please provide a, name, delivery address and phone number at checkout and we will courier the grazing box to the recipient at the given address.
Last orders on Friday, 19 June for Sunday, 21 June (Fathers Day)